Monday, September 10, 2012

waiting future?

What waits?

Feel the walls coming closer and closer.

So litle space and so hard to breath.

Mind starting to open up and bring kaos to the feelings inside.

This place im sure is to be my death pretty soon.

Crazy toughts pouring of my mind.

Feelings traped in my own boddy.

What will become of me? is there a future waiting for me? Or will i give in to my disease, and do nothing at al?

The sun goes up and down, and the birds travels in pack.

The water wit the reflection of the sun.

The wind blowing away the leafs.

Hot and cold, but some how magical.

Hundreds of cars driving by.

Wonder where they are off to?

How is life trough their eyes? i wonder.

How have they build`t their sight?

Are they al folowing rutines? And what rutine do i fitt in?

Where do i fitt?

Is there any purpose?

Or is this it?

So mutch misery and complains.

No im not perfect.

What if i could pour out my dark feelings out in the water.

Would it be esier then?

Or will i always remain a cup filld whit toughts and feelings?

Toughts about visiting god a bit eariler has crossed my mind.

But to smart to act upon it.

If only i could shake my self awake.

Would it be bether then?




No comments: