Thursday, August 1, 2013

Outlast September 4 September. The next amnesia?










Journalist Miles Upshur breaks into an asylum, whit horrors that waits inside.
The place is set in the remote mountains of Colorado.
A long abandoned home for the mentally ill, Recently re-opened by the “research and charity “
Branch to he transnational murkoff corporation, has been operating in strict secrecy…until now.

What the journalist will discover walks a terrifying line being science and religion, nature and something else entirely.
Once inside, his only hope of escape lays whit the terrible truth at the heart of mouth massive.








Outlast may be the next amnesia?
How can we start comparing that now? Why even ask that, let us try the game first and the start the comparing.
Well I guess I understand why they would ask the question now. Amnesia a machine for pigs is coming out and there are a lot of amnesia fans.
So I do think that amnesia fans will love playing this game if they do want a good scear.
But will it deliver the same intense creepy feeling that amnesia the dark decent did the first time we played it?
And will this game be worth playing a second time. I mean amnesia allows you to play custom stories. So in a way were playing it over and over again.
Is it the next amnesia? I don’t think so, to be honest. Outlast will be outlast and amnesia will be amnesia. It’s the same thing but in a way it’s not.
Amnesia has its own charm its own intense creepy environment. These games may look similar but still it’s just not the same. I can’t be quick to judge either I haven’t play outlast but I will answer these questions when I have played it.



No comments: