Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day z! new art!







I drew the perspective of the bean cans^^, and came up whit this idea because i bought day z yesterday!
Right now im uploading al my prototype 2 videos and then i have to fix my darksiders 2 videos ( only bosses).
When im done whit that im going to continue my Dark souls recording! i Have to be done before dark souls 2 comes out!
It was my goal but it doesent mather really because i dont think i will start recording it the first thing i do when i get it.
Then i have Black ops 2 i have to record some videos from, online gameplay and zombie gameplay.

So i dont really know when i can puch in day z, we will have to see!

Visit my channel and have a look, some games will be in commentary some will not!
http://www.youtube.com/user/cleopatra88ZaiNEW



I love games and i do rage^^ im proud of this one.

No comments: