Friday, April 25, 2014

I got my first collection edition today!! Dark souls 2/ 2014-04-25

Finally I have it! But still I can’t play it right away!
When I went off to get my box I thought that the action figure would be small.
I waited so long for it; if I knew exactly the day it would come I would have gotten my Xbox pc controller.
I want my play trough to be perfect. Remember the time I played dark souls and I had to use keyboard and mouse.
No complaints and I actually manage to play through the whole game.
But now that I am used of play whit my game pad, I want the first day to be perfect. It’s much easier that way to.
I can’t put my own photos of my collection right now, I need to find my camera first and I would actually like to record it.
Anyway I thought the action figure would be small but it wasn’t, and it was awesome!
The character is like 30 cm, you get a map and the game is in metal case.
Kind of sucks not to be able to show it, but I can record the game anyway.
I am so happy for my first collection edition, it’s so beautiful and fun to get.
Will still upload dark souls, I will not quit until it’s done!
My situation is that I only can play in the weekends because then am whit my computer; otherwise I have work and have no time at al.
I wish I could stream to be honest, but I can only focus the best I can on YouTube right now.

My Channel is : Cleopatra88zainew.

Hopefully can get started whit my new game soon 





mine was pc thou..^^

No comments: