Sunday, June 22, 2014

DH summer 2014 Jönköping!

DH summer 2014 Jönköping!

It was the first time i ever done anything like this, i don’t have many friends whit the same interest as me , and to sit whit about thousand people much more, that loves to play game is an awesome feeling.
I went whit five of my friends, we sat near the stage where the opening were going to take place.
The line to get in went pretty fast I thought that I would stay out all day.
We went in took our places, and then brought in our computers, I have a little computer and I saw kids have huge monster computers I wish I had. But the good thing is I could carry my little computer in my stadium bag so I didn’t have to worry about it.
Before we even took our places we went around and looked at the shops, there were a lot of fast food restaurants and a computer store, v.i.p places and screens so you could see other people play.
I think the V.i.p places was for those who came in line first, that was in front of the entrance like 2 days early.
I really wanted to see nip play but I couldn’t find where they were playing, I wanted to see Fryberg so bad, but couldn’t, so I saw them win the championship on twitch next to all the gamers and we screamed of joy. It was a wonderful feeling and a wonderful game.
Let us start whit the opening.
Now we all know that the nerd crowd is a tough crowd to please and impress. So I do not think a circus will do any different. Dear god it was awful and boring, and the crowd was completely dead, I mean we had people playing whit fire and doing acrobatics they didn’t get any appreciation haha.
He who presented the circus was so boring, people didn’t respond to anything he said.
He asked us if we wanted him to sing. No one said anything and he’s like- Okey people as you wish!
It was when they got of stage that people started to wake up, under the process people was just sitting down playing games. Come on a circus?
Then the techno music started or should I say techno party and it ended at 3.00 in the morning Swedish time, and that’s when I notice that I play better whit music on.
There was a lot of competition to. Dj competition, talent competition AND Cosplay where one of the judges was yaya han . The person that won the whole thing was a character from lol… and I have never played lol so never mind.


My sweet friend got to meet yaya han get a picture whit her sign and we could take a photo of her. She is one beautiful lady, and it’s crazy what people can make out of cardboard or anything else for that matter.
I didn’t recognize any famous streamers when I was there, but I did see that many many people were streaming there, I just wish I could to.
So the things I didn’t like there were the bathrooms  or should I say the wc, I hate sharing whit a thousand people  and I couldn’t take a shower because I do not want to share or enter them. So I felt like a bag of shit some times. Didn’t get the best sleep either I slept outside and inside our car.
I don’t understand what they think of gamers?
I mean I don’t want to eat junk food al day? I actually think about things I stuff in my mouth .
Junk food al day? No thank you. Give us more to choose from like good food and bad food…
Anyway we know what to do next time we go and visit, I want to get in a hotel but I don’t think it will be possible.


As usual please support my channel if you find anything interesting! https://www.youtube.com/user/cleopatra88zaiNEW

No comments: