Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Picking up some old news...Xbox one/ playstation 4





I’m just going to make it short, and just say what i think about these consoles.

I won’t buy anyone of these two because I’m satisfied whit my PlayStation 3.

Xbox one i think is a console for people that watches a lot of TV, and likes to chat while they do so.

It’s a cool product i won’t lie but it’s not for me as a gamer because i don’t watch tv i don’t care about Skype or  

Anything else that has to do whit tv movies or so on. Xbox one is all about social and media, there were 

Almost nothing to be said about the actual gaming or gamers, they didn’t even show how a gameplay would 

Look like, it was all about tv,tv,tv and tv. I would buy it for my parents because they spend a lot of time in front of the tv.

The presentation was poorly executed. The audience was in my opinion to happy for nothing; i thought gamers would turn up to these kind of things?

The company wanted everything but gave us gamers nothing.

You can’t play borrowed games on your console without paying for it, and i don’t know if it’s true but you can’t play old 360 games on it either without paying?

Is this to prevent people for downloading games maybe? I get it if it is for that reason, but if not then what have gamers done to deserve it?

Well it seems anyway that the companies left the gamers behind this time. Nothing about the games al about the tv.

PlayStation 4 presentation was well executed but whit the wrong audience. But they made sure to make us feel included.

Now it will be easy to share your experience whit other people, people can take over your control if you get 

Stuck somewhere, and you can record and putt it on Facebook, so you can show your friends your 

Play trough. 

We didn’t get to see the console only the control...I’m not a fan of its look.

The PlayStation 4 is built for gamers, who likes to record, chat whit other players and share their experience. 

It’s a pure gamer console, and that makes xbox one look bad.

And in the presentation they actually had a gameplay! And it looked awesome.

Al i can say about the consoles is that they are more social, and have improved in the graphics a lot. 

It’s like a computer (ps4) xbox is more like a tv box for me.

It’s a bout consoles that will go after what you like, it will be like your own little robot. Some found it scary, it think it’s cool.

It will automatically update even if it’s shut down, both of them.

I am a PlayStation fan, and I’m satisfied whit my PlayStation 3,2 and 1. And my computer of course.

I don’t care about tv, and i don’t feel the need to get more social than I’m already am.

What would a child do whit an xbox 1 i wonder? How good is it for children now that the consoles are more social? i wonder what the parents feels about that..


I don’t know what is happening whit the xbox but i hope they see the problem and learn from it, i understand the disappointment.

No comments: