Friday, November 8, 2013

Battle field 4- Beginners journey-day 3.



Wow….
It is the first time ever playing battlefield, and when I did try it out 3 days ago, my first attempt, it was so freaking confusing for me.
I got shoot at all the time and I didn’t even know from where, I just died and died and died.
So I tried out the campaign, my thought was maybe it would help me bee a little better.
Well I learned to aim and shoot better and that’s it.
Like I have always said, if you want to learn the maps and handle an online war, you need to be in the war online.

Whit time you will get an eye and feel for the maps, and how to stay alive a bit longer.
I always choose “team death match”
The reason is that, I am always concerned that people would be rude if we are a group whit few players, in death match there is a lot of people, so they will not notice or care if you screw up.

In two days I have been playing the campaign and practice a bit online, it has been frustrated.
But day tree was totally different, now I am at level 2 (it makes me really happy considering that I have never played this kind of game before).
I just couldn’t rage quit this game it’s to freaking good!
And it payed of.





What I did was sticking to my group, I help them and Throw them some med kit if they need it ( I am playing as an assault).
You do get rewarded by helping your team; there is many ways than shooting and killing.
I have tried the different classes and I like assault, I don’t really know what could be my second one, but I will find it out when I have gotten far whit my class.

The single player is good, but I bought the game mainly for the online multiplayer.
I do not regret a thing I love this game so much!
I won’t be recording my gameplay online because I’m still dying too often, when I feel a bit more advance I will.

I could record the main story  , when it will be I do not know!

Visit my channel! maybie you will find something you like!  http://www.youtube.com/user/cleopatra88ZaiNEW

No comments: