Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Battlefield 4-The Problems





We all know about the glitches and have experienced many problems, so I know that I’m not alone in this.
The funny thing is that people actually bought new computers so they could run the game smoothly, I think even Ea said that it would be a smart idea (of course).

I do not know much about Ea as a company, I go after what i heard and read of others that have been loyal to the company.
So what I am writhing now goes to them.



I’m just going to go over those issues I have been experienced through my playthrough.
For me the game freezes a lot and what I mean by freezes I mean that I can’t shut the game down and opend it over again no I have to turn my whole computer of and then back on again.
When I play the game in 64 bit, it gets buggy as hell, the environment glitches like crazy, I think I even fell through the floor when I played the campain.
Sometimes it freezes a lot and sometimes it doesn’t.
When I heard that people that does have way better computer than me experience the same issue, I can’t actually help but to laugh.
I laugh even harder when I read how experience they are when it comes to Ea’s shitty releases.
I have hear they say, that ea is the devil, that they have had an  history of Ea’s shitty games, and that Ea was elected  worst company in American history, twice I think even?

And we would expected that they would have learned a lesson now? As it actually seems they treat their customers like walking banks, taking a lot of advantage.

That people actually knew this and then bought a freaking new computer or graphic card just so an Ea game could run better is freaking hilarious!
And what do they do? they freaking range in hours about this shitty release when they knew the risks.
So can we really only be angry at ea for not learning from their mistakes when clearly some customers haven’t either?
I didn’t even know the company was this bad, before I read a lot of complaints and comments about this issue regarding battlefield.
And that’s when I took my time and thought about all this.






I would have never ever bought a new computer just because a game would run better.
I always lookt if the game fits my computer, and if it doesn’t I do not buy it at al.

I have many games from Ea but I haven really experience so much problems in those games.
I heard that even batman origins was glitchy as hell?
I am so happy that I didn’t buy it, it looked like poo anyway, and it looked like it would be really bad. I’m happy whit my 2 batman games I have here at home.
And the other thing is, people that bought battlefield 4 bought also batman origins? Come on now?
And you’re going to sit there and be angry?

You do want you want  whit your money man, but don’t sit and get frustrated over a company that clearly could be elected worst company of the year five times and jet  wouldn’t learn shi**t
I think we need to learn from our mistakes before we expect others to do so.
The only thing I think would teach them a lesson is if you stop supporting their shitty games!
As long as they have their customers they will be satisfied.
Is the same thing about everything, even incompetent artist that people love to support, that’s why they can get away whit everything, do you understand? (justin bebier, miley and chris brown..and more)





Anyway, I don’t know if this is true but I do hope so, I read that dice will be working on the netcode issues and a fix to the freezing and crashing issue.

They are not sure if the upcoming patch will include both netcode optimization and crash fixes.
That they wanted to beat call of duty ghost whit these bugs  is funny.

Hopefully this frustration will come to an end and hopefully Ea can get rid of their greedy attitude and value their customers a bit more.


Make sure to suport my channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/cleopatra88ZaiNEW

No comments: