Friday, November 1, 2013

Battlefield 4- What about us beginners?











I haven’t been so much in to the battlefield series, but I must say that battlefield 4 looks epic.
I just started to go in shooter games online and so on; I’m a fan of counter strike.
I have tried counter strike and s.k.i.l.ls, now I really want to play battlefield 4.
I like counterstrike because its ton of fun and you can practice on bots before you go online, even dough it’s not the same and you have to get used to play online because of the more advanced players.
You still have a bit of a hint of what you’re supposed to do anyway.
You can practice shooting headshots which gives you the big advantage online.







The good thing about s.k.i.l.ls was that you could enter a “forum” or a quick play for beginners.
This is good, so you don’t have to feel terrible.

I read that battlefield 4 will have a “test rage” everyone seemed pleased about this and it was quested off many fans.
In Test rage you can practice your shooter skills, boat driving, and driving an airplane.
I do not want to sound negative, but this can’t be better than playing whit bots?
Even dough you have to play online sooner or later to get used to that, but still.
What is the fun in shooting wooden targets whit an airplane and a machine gun?
Now I don’t care about this, I will go in test range and practice, but I know it won’t do me much at al.
We all have been beginners ? Right? In shooting games?









What happens when a beginner is online in a group, and against a group that are a bit more advanced than you are? What happens when you mess up?
They get pisst as hell!
I remember the first time I went in counter strike and messt up, doesn’t mean a thing if you say you’re sorry, they kick you out or shoot you to death…your own freaking team mates.
I like playing online but I want to be prepared.
And it is a bit sad that people goes crazy over a game when others just want to have a bit of fun.

I really hope I didn’t make a mistake in ordering battlefield 4, it looked so good, and if I can’t practice decently, then I just have to get shit from others, until I get better.




I play different kinds of games! Visit my site if your interessted! http://www.youtube.com/user/cleopatra88ZaiNEW

No comments: