Saturday, July 20, 2013

Batman/superman movie! Woohoo? NO!!!







Finally some light in the dark, superman and batman in a new movie together!

Finally they can team up together and face some raw action epicenes!!

That is what I would have said if it was true, but this is a vs movie…

Are you kidding me! Why did they have to do that why? Are there still morons that thinks a human can beat an alien made of something harder than metal?

I have mixed feelings about this I really do.

It could be an epic movie…but I think the spot light will be on batman.

Oh yeah the new batman-.- why do they always have to change when one get comfortable whit an actor, why?

Not only that, why does these two have to fight each other? Man I don’t know, if they do this right it might be an epic movie but…

But how could they do it right, will the ending be that batman beats up superman?

How could he? And how would it be realistic according to how these characters are build?

How will they make it look right? Will batman lift a mountain and throw it on superman?

Even though I am curious, I don’t think there is a possible way here.

Do I really have to explain it? Look at their villains, it says it all, would joker beat brainiac?

My superhero is kind of limited, I mean he cans only fight at night and hire someone to investigate in daylight.

He can bleed I mean he doesn’t really have powers…he only have he’s cool equipment. And can fight really well so I think the villains that batman have for him suits him well.

I mean every marvel has their own super powers and their own villains, and it’s kind of fun to switch things up a bit to see how it would be if we made some changes in this super hero, villains’ system.

But even though we really love a super hero, we can’t ignore the facts.


Well I this movie I think batman will be the hero…I will watch it, to see how the movie turns out.





No comments: