Friday, July 12, 2013

Speedruning maybie? A huge suprise!

I am so freaking happy today! Someone close to me ordered behind my back a gamepad (Xbox 360) and headsets whit mic on!

I can’t even express how happy I am!

This means I can do commentary and Dark souls speed runs! Like I have been wanting for a time now!

I am watching a lot of speed runs on twitch, mostly elajjaz, Viking and cirno_tv.
I got pretty inspired by them to even consider speed running.

I have to practice before of course, I’m not that advance in Dark souls, but I’m going to do my best.
It should be easier to speed run now that I’m getting my Xbox 360 controller!

I respect many of the speedruners because they can keep their calm, yeah until the last 7 hours.
I need to practice being calm to or it will mess up the run.

Before when I started to watch speedruns I thought it was boring as hell because when they don’t get the particular weapon they need they must start over again.
Then they die a lot and it messes up their time so they must start over.

I don’t have a problem whit it now because I watch to learn, and because it’s fun.


I will stream on twitch someday I just don’t know when yet, when the time is right I presume.



Yeah by the way, I got a new game today haha, Grand theft auto vice city, man I love old games!






I even got, urban chaos, this open world game where you play as a women officer. It was a long time ago I played it. It will be fun to get started when I’m finishing  my games.

No comments: