Monday, July 15, 2013

MY stuff is here!




Finally my things are here! Now I can get started!

This is beautiful, if I know myself well, I will get so nervous because I have never ever spoken in mice before, and I’m not used of speaking English…

I have waited for a long time to record and do commentary so it’s going to be really fun to get started.


I will be playing dark souls, rage and saints row 2.

In dark souls I will guide and give tips for beginners, I don’t know everything about dark souls and I’m still dying to the bosses. But I know my way around.

I’m nervous but I’m excited at the same time. And I firkin love my stuff so much!

I will be live to on twitch after I’m satisfied whit mu channel.


I hope everything goes well, and that people has patience whit me.







No comments: