Saturday, July 27, 2013

Castle of Illusion 3D!

Was first released 1990 to Mega Drive/ Genesis , Master system, game gear and sega satum, Developed of sega of japan.
It’s the first of illusion series, and after came Land of illusion starring Mickey Mouse.






As you already know you play as Mickey mouse (duh) and we are about to go inside the castle of illusion in order to rescue Minnie Mouse from an evil witch named Mizrabel, who wants to steal  Minnie’s youth.
During the game we will visit various worlds in order to obtain seven gems that can build a rainbow bridge to castle tower where Minnie is held.
Mickeys attack methods are jumping and throwing apples and marbles; you can increase health and grant extra lives.





And every level ends in boss battle against one of Mirabel’s henchmen.









Now the game will come out as 3d whit 20% new content, new gameplay additions, dynamic challenges and bonus unlockable extras.
Mickey will still have his jump and throwing attacks but he will be able to change directions in midair.
No release date just jet.

What we should be looking towards to is the 3d graphics, it really looks awesome and he is just so freaking cute^^
It will be a beautiful game and I think it will do better than epic mickey.
I thought dough that mickeys wild adventures or mickey mania would come out first as 3d, I have never played castle of illusions before.
Well I guess it doesn’t Mather, I have really good childhood memories of mickeys games, so I am really looking forward to this one.
Not that the game will ever have the same charm as the old mickey games ( I think) but I think I’m going to be really happy whit this remake.
I love old games more, I’m actually thinking of buying a sega mega drive, but I’m not sure. Maybie maybe.










Anyway I can’t wait for this game to come out and I’m am so happy that it will be playable on pc, Xbox 360 and ps3.

No comments: