Friday, July 12, 2013

THe evil whitin!





A survival horror game that will be released to PLaystation 3, xbox 360, pc and future consoles.

Higly-crafet enviroments,horrifying anxiety. Created by Resident evil creator Shinji Mikami's and published by Bethesda soft works.

The release will be in 2014.

You will be playing as a detective called Sebastian Castellanos.













Castellanos and his partner rush to a mass murder scene, whit out knowing that a Mysterious, powerful force is lying in wait for them.
They have to witness the killing of fellow police officers one after another.


Castellanos gets attacked and loses consciousness. He wakes up in a land of monster that’s wandering about, and is forced to fight his way through a world of death and he’s friends’ madness in order to understand what’s going on.










He will have to face he’s fears in order to survive a journey to discover what lies in the shadows of that mysterious force.


Well what can i say about it than...I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!

It looks so freaking cool, just by looking at the art you feel like this is going to be a awesome horror game, witch we need, because i haven’t seen any good releases of horror games lately.

I what that gore horror feeling^^

I know dead space is a bit gore...abit but there isn’t any dark feel to it. I see it more like an action gore game. i cant find the horror...the dark so much.

Amnesia is just creepy and scary...more of a panic game. I love the game by the way, waiting for the amnesia a machine for pigs to come out.

Then we have slender. People what is scary about it? i don’t get it? the figure doesn’t even look creepy...he just stands there.

Yeah I haven’t played it because it looks so boring, but i will try it-.-

Anyway Evil within looks freaking awesome and i cant wait for its release, there is some sick fantasy in here that i will truly enjoy.

I must say the art in Alice madness returns was really sick and the story line was strong, everything was so together and  much creativity was to be seen in the game.

I know that we can find twisted fantasy in the silent hill games... i agree. i haven’t played the games but i have seen play troughs of it and seen the movies. I got so blowned away by the movies, silent hill 1 more of curse .


I really hope this game will be good because it sucks to be disappointed.

No comments: