Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dead rising 3!












I have said that I’m really tired zombie games and movies; it’s the same thing always.

But I also said that I would consider playing “the last of us” Because it does have a different story behind the turning of being a man eater, it’s not really a typical typical zombie game.

I have never played dead rising; ever I haven’t even seen trailers or gameplays of the game.

But when I saw the Xbox one press conference I actually thought it was kind of interesting.

You will be playing as Nick Ramos, in an open world environment, which is bigger than the other two games putt together.

It takes place ten years after events of Fortune city in dead rising 2. You’re a young mechanic; you need to survive a massive zombie outbreak in the fictional city of los perdidos, California.
Team up whit other survivors and find a way to escape Los perdido before an impending military strikes and wipes the city and its inhabitants.

You can build your own weapons of supplies you will find around you. And it does not have a time limit. You can save your progress anywhere.

The game will include a “Nightmare Mode” for those who prefer the traditional timer.
It will not have load times and driving vehicles will be “a critical part of exploration”

The game was announced as an Xbox one exclusive title during Microsoft’s E3 press conference on June 10, 2013. Its release is slated in November 2013.


This game when I saw looked really good, but! I will not buy the Xbox one just to play it.


It’s a shame I would like to try it out. Well I can play The last of us anyway that’s good enough for me=)




No comments: