Friday, July 5, 2013

Kingdom hearts 2-Just started to play it.




So i knew after i played the first Kingdom hearts, that i will want to play the second one right after.

I fell in love whit the game thanks to all the Disney cartoons that’s in the game, definitely Donald and goofy.

It was a wonderful magical adventure! Whit some nice co-op combat (what i mean by co-op i mean Donald and goofy^^)

I’m a few hours in kingdom hearts 2 I’m still in town, I’m supposed to dual in battle, some final?

I like my games to be more action and less talking, and sometimes i do regret saying it.

But this was the longest intro in a game i have ever experience, so much talk and I’m too excited to get started.

It’s not that the intro is bad no no, I’m just too excited to enter a battle soon.

The combo system in this so far is really neat, more flashy more action, looks really cool, and it seems a bit harder to kill your enemies now to, it feels like it, but i can’t say yet if this game is harder or not.


Is this blond dude the new sora? ...well better clothes, more grown up i guess,  won’t look like a flying mushroom anymore^^


I haven’t stumbled in to goofy or Donald yet, i can’t wait!

The actual game hasn’t really started for me yet i think, i choose to be a warrior once again, fought the first boss that was harder than the boss in the first KH.

Then that was that!...


I’m a kingdom hearts fan, i am waiting for KH3 i wonder how it will be, will it be different cartoons or will it be the same?


It feels like they have already taken all the Disney cartoons there is but, I know I’m wrong.


No comments: