Wednesday, July 10, 2013

GTA V-Looks awsome guys!



The new gta 5 is going to be massive, beautiful, and more fun and cool online play.

You will be able to play as tree now, 3 dangerous thief’s, doing a lot of epic missions.

One of these 3 is Michael a back robber, and a struggling father to spoiled children. Rich and miserable.

Then we have Franklin a street hustler that thinks he’s too smart for he’s invoriment.

Then there’s Trevor...Nothing but a maniac, wilder than the other 2. I bet many will enjoy playing him.

The game has more attention to details.

You will be able to see under sea life. I have heard that the multi-player system and online is going to be better.

After you do your stealing, you can waste the money on anything you want to.

when you play as one of these character’s you can zoom in your map and see what the other characters are doing.




Needless to say you will have a lot of things to do in this new massive game, and have tons to explore.

I know many are waiting for this, but I personally won’t be pre -ordering it.

Why? Well I’m not saying that i won’t ever buy it, I’m just waiting for other games and are enjoying the old GTA games right now.


I will check out the game plays to see if it’s worth buying or not, i think it will, i hope anyway.

No comments: